Changes and new features in Lablink
Version number: 2.10.48
Platform/ OS: Microsoft Windows Vista, 7, 8 & 10
Short summary about the software
Lablink is a software to download image orders from the internet and kiosks, and to further channel the production towards minilabs, plotters and sublimation printers.
This version includes the following new functionality:
– Drastically improve start up/loading time of the application.
– Upgraded image handling libraries and added support for more image formats.
– Added Dutch translation.
– Fixed issue where order ID sheet would print when label was printed.
– Added new variant of the Klarna receipt.
– Increase checks on download to avoid corrupt image files.
– Fixed issue where rotated text could be offset incorrectly.
– Fixed issue where orders would reset their status when using auto production
– Fixed issue with missing information in the order view after restarting lablink.
– Enhanced image scaling algorithm used on templates.
– Minor changes and bug fixes.
Read the full Lablink documentation here.